Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hot water baby

Last year I got seriously seriously sick, the only way that I could breathe was holding a hot water bottle to my chest. My boyfriend starting calling it my "baby" because I carried it around with me everywhere. Needless to say it was terrible, but I really got attached to that hot water bottle and I use it to solve all my aches and pains now (stiff joints, sore muscles ect.).
My naked "baby"

Throughout my sickness I "swaddled"the water bottle in towels but now I've decided to create a proper cover for my "baby" out of a super soft scarf. The cover has an opening in the back so that I can pull the water bottle out and wash the cover if I need to. 

Stylish new jacket for the "baby"

It's super snuggly soft and perfect for a sore neck or aching knee.  




No comments:

Post a Comment