Friday, May 13, 2011

Inspiration: Citrus Country Fair UPDATE

Happy Friday everyone. Sorry that this one is late, blogger was down last night when I would have been posting. 

Last week I blogged about the pennants I'm making as decoration for the baby shower my sister and I are planning, today I wanted to post an inspiration board for our color palette and theme.

Our color palette is lemon, lime and orange with a country fair theme. We think that the bright colors and fun theme are just perfect for an outdoor, early summer shower. 
Image sources: Ferris wheelfruittablescapepinwheels

My sister has made what feels like thousands hundreds of pinwheels as table decor and we are making several hanging pompoms as well as pennant banners (50 feet and counting). The invitations went out last week and were beautifully designed by my brother-in-law who's talents are invaluable! We also ordered yellow, green and orange paper straws from Cupcake Social for an extra bit of fun!
The beautiful invitation and a few of the charming straws.




It is lovely to see the work coming together. Just a few more weeks until we get to throw the party! I can't wait to share the photos.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so looking forward to ths shower. The pinwheels and banner are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete