Friday, May 20, 2011

Old blouse New blouse

My little sister and I are so similar. We live in different towns but we will show up for family events dressed in the same shirt, wearing the same jewelry having never told each other that we had gone shopping. Well, we both have this shirt, in several different colors that we both love; and when my sister came home from her fabulous visit to India she brought home some silk; so the perfect thing to do with it seemed like make us both shirts just like the ones we both have!

One of the original shirts

So I made a pattern from the original shirt and created new shirts out of the silk that my sister bought me! 

New blouse made from Indian silk!

I can't wait to take the new shirt to my sister, I get to see her today, she is graduating with her Master's in Social Work and I couldn't be prouder of her!

1 comment:

  1. I love it and you! Thanks for coming to my graduation!

    ReplyDelete