Thursday, May 5, 2011

Project: Finish the job

Today was a day for finishing projects. Each project was missing certain notions to finish the job so I ran to Britex (which is luckily within walking distance from me!!) to get some supplies and spent the rest of the day sewing. 


1st Project
Finishing a laptop case that I found a great tutorial for over at Crap I've Made
All that I needed was a zipper to complete this laptop case for my Giants fan boyfriend. 
I think he'll like it!


The dog's name is Marvin

2nd Project
I bet you didn't know that even though I make aprons for my clients all the time I have never made an apron for myself! Well, I finally started making an apron for ME this weekend and ran out of red thread when I was nearly done. I had to put off completing it until today but I'm so happy it's finished. I think it looks really cute and I am tickled to have an apron of my very own!


"L" for Laurie

3rd Project
This one, I'm embarrassed to say, has been over a year waiting to be finished. The missing item? Motivation. Terrible I know! I truly dislike putting zippers in but since I'd already done one for the laptop case I figured I could manage a second one. Now I have a summery dress to wear, which is great because it is definitely summertime in California. 



I can't wait for the chance to strut my stuff wear my new frock.







No comments:

Post a Comment